Junior Testing and SBAC Information
The Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) testing is scheduled for May 18 - June 2. All Juniors will participate in testing. Read more for important information regarding the SBAC, EAP, testing schedule, and practice tests. Click here for the Parent Presentation. Click here for the top 10 reasons for the SBAC.
Junior students will take the English SBAC during week 1 and part of week 2 through their English courses. They will take the Math SBAC during week 2 and part of week 3 through their Math courses. All tests are administered in a computer lab online.Please click on the schedule to see a larger version.
Read more ...
Senior Surveys - due June 1st
Please log-in to Naviance and complete the Senior Survey (part one and part two) by June 1st. You must complete the senior survey and ELSRs survey to clear your status for graduation. Please make sure you complete all sections.
Senior Survey Part One:
1. Click here to go to Naviance
2. Your Naviance log-in information is:
Password: 9 digit ID number
3. Click on the "colleges" tab
4. Click on "colleges I'm applying to"
5. Scroll down to "college that I am attending"
6. Select the college you will be attending in the fall (including community college). If the school is not listed please add it to your list. You do not have to complete this if you are not attending college in the fall.
Senior Survey Part Two:
7. Click on the "about me" tab
8. Click on "uni class of 2015 senior survey"
9. Take the survey
The answers to this questionnaire are confidential. Your ID # and name will remain anonymous and are only here to help us make sure all seniors participate. College acceptances will be verified. Please be honest. Thank you very much for participating in our survey.
ESLRs Survey Part Three:
1. Click here to go to the survey
2. Answer questions (should take 5 to 10 minutes)